Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ninjago No More...

It has been  revealed that the Ninjago line will be taken off LEGO's market once the third line is released...

...which surprises me after hearing what has been quoted by Jason (The Brick Show).

I have not been a fan of Ninjago myself but the line has been of decent appeal to youngsters. I am not surprised that it was the second most money making line for the company. It is an action line but the playability is there.

The quoted replacement was implied to be something that will be better than the Ninjago series.

With my LEGO interests being lines of more realistic and basic elements for architectural reasons (with a few Star Wars thrown in for good measure), I will probably not be changed by the new line. I do buy up some fantasy themes mainly for parts so this doesn't mean too much. But it is still noteworthy considering the level of success the company has gotten out of it. I hope the audience itself agrees with the promising quality noted at Brick Cascade.

No comments:

Post a Comment