Saturday, October 29, 2011

A GREAT Feeling

As of 3:43 PM, EDT on Oct. 29, 2011, all 101 builds (2 that were later put in the DO NOT BUILD list), are completed. Big relief! It's been a really fun ride with this project. There were ample ups and downs, not to mention frustrations, but it was a wonderful thing. Will I take it on again? Only if the sets are completely different. Though, I could use more time than a month. This project took 2 months flat, from starting off the Trolley ride from school at about this time until finishing now. While originally set for 27 days, the store underwent three delays, to Oct. 6, Oct. 20, and now the final date of November 5. So Richard, Jim, and the others that are working with me, I'm ready to roll! Oh wait, after I film all 99 that are going to the store in their deity.

Moving on to the Christmas layout and my first "McTolga's" location...

No comments:

Post a Comment