Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BRBP Updates: Written Version

I'm in the modest process of documenting Episode 5 of the Brand Ribbon series. Today I have picked back up on the Brand Ribbon Models. Over the weekend and into Monday I got several sets completed:

(Sets marked in red are to be reviewed)
  1. 10217 Diagon Alley
  2. 3816 Glove World
  3. 3833 Krusty Krab Adventures
  4. 3834 Good Neighbors in Bikini Bottom
  5. 7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison
  6. 7498 Police Station
  7. 8058 Guardian of the Deep
Not only is my hair slightly thinning ;) due to stress, but so is the queue. About 30 sets remain. A burden awaits as I have to complete the monstrous Death Star (minifig version) as well, 3803 pieces. Otherwise everything's under 2000 pieces. Milestone reached. However, this is only the easy part. Oh no!

These brand ribbon models were completed 100%:

  1. Finished the Taxi Scene
  2. Pool Scene
  3. Beach Scene
And the Sheep herd is under construction. 10/20 sheep completed.

I'll be making the "feets" (Great grammar, LEGO) model as well as the "pretty fish" model this week. Today, Wednesday, I'm booked over Spanish and Art homework, as well as a tad bit of Physics, but I can manage the last 10 sheep and likely among the last teeny sets (Rockefeller plaza, Heroes of the deep (Spongebob), and the Deep Sea Raider. I bundled those sets together, provided they go about 500 pieces altogether (265+93+204). Much of the small sets have often been completed at the local La Carreta over Café Cubano.

Thursday can be the day to look for the Harbor to be finished up, if on schedule. I might complete the skateboard scene (it's easy) by Friday as well. Friday usually is a matter of 4-5 dedicated hours on a good day. Saturday is Death Star day and the 3,803pc. behemoth will be split over three days.The rest is on whim, and the campground (x2) will probably be constructed simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment