Sunday, February 19, 2012

Plant City - Trains Running

The following units, consists, and what not are planned to be lugged to Plant City. If the depot goes through it'll fit much more nicely.

My CSX locos 4556 (SD70MAC, not decalled) and possibly a modified GEVO (to be 843) will be power.
FEC 714, RA 106, and FEC 701 are options, and I know I want to carry 714 because it is just that beautiful.
714 has to be given stickers and because it is backwards compatible with the Maersk Train engine I am using the trucks from it.

One Tropicana car is complete. My goal by March is to get two more done. Also, an intermodal consist may join me, but usually those are already on display. If you put two and two together, you know that not only can a mini Q741 (Juice Train) be run with 3 whites and 2 oranges (GFLUG product), but also FEC 202 with intermodal and Tropicanas and manifest on top.
I plan on carrying: the boxcar, bulkhead flat, covered hopper, and FRKX hopper
If I magically come up with 89ft. flats, those can come too.
But having four engines and seven cars is enough to go.

I am still waiting a response for the move to get the depot there. I hope it is understood such will put them in benefit as well as those show staff will probably front page it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment