Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New LEGO City Garage (No Pics, sorry)

This summer, as I had dreamed of for the longest time, LEGO will be producing a city garage/car park sort of thing. Amazon unveiled the info advertising the product for pre order. Should be a huge set and a fun one. I miss this sort of thing; I am one of those who wondered why LEGO never re-released 6394, the Metro Park/Service Center. Those sets have action, they feel very metropolitan, and are very modernistic.
To this end I believe this, the quarry, and the Town Hall will be the only three sets I ever touch this year additional to the 4438, 4432, 4437. Otherwise I have a few considerable orders I will be low key on until the final product, the models the special elements will be used on, is shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment