Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LEGO April 2011 Store Calendar Back - Sawgrass Mills LEGO Store

South Florida as it looks will now have two LEGO Stores to its locale, pretty much Newton's first law after years of wanting one in the area. Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, west of Fort Lauderdale, is a Simon outlet mall with thousands of shops. While Aventura appeals well to upscale folks, I think LEGO strategically chose Sawgrass for it having an orange to apple comparison over the crowds; a different breed of locals and I believe more tourists looking for deals. As for preference, and I talked it over with Colby of Fort Lauderdale; we would still go to Aventura more though it might be somewhat enticing for me at least to visit the Sawgrass Mills location. However, much unlike Aventura, I'll probably be able to witness the Grand Opening über size build thingy which happened when I was in Turkey back when A.M.'s store opened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment