Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Evils of Builder's Block

Sometimes I just lose my drift when half-way through my layout, I feel, this ain't right...

Since February 19 I began construction of a city center, and today, I just feel like it's only depleting my resource of gray brick!

When a builder plans a layout, they have to think in the long term if that plan will stick in a few months. I thought it did, but I guess I hit my classic desire for a Bone Valley, FL layout - phosphate mines and trains. And to get those P2O3 trains, you need gray -- and white brick.

I guess I will be knocking down the best buy laden promenade which I tried, and ran out of gray 1-wide brick doing. Seems like having the longing for a solid Central Florida layout keeps coming, so it will be my focus.

Look for a reengineered plan from Bluebrick soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment