Friday, June 14, 2013

LEGO CUUSOO Fall 2012 Review Results: Announcing LEGO CUUSOO #005



These are the results of the review of the CUUSOO projects that made the 10000 supporter threshold last fall.

I knew right off the bat Curiosity was going to win... and I was right. According to the speaker in this video, LEGO has four considerations for product review.... and Curiosity snugly fit in all four.

Not only does it meet the four requirements, it is also a very educational set. It teaches the mechanics of the rover and meanwhile inspires knowledge and outreach with respect to Space.

I know fans may think that there is a bias towards Space products, but I see it as though it is what works.

Regardless congrats to the creator of this project and I will be sure to purchase one of these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment