Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LEGO Universe Offers Free to Play Interface

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/308507/news/lego-universe-gets-free-to-play-offering/

This sounds real interesting. LEGO Universe, the MMORPG that LEGO has provided is a paid subscription program. Now there's a free trial to enjoy building what you want.

I think this allows more flexibility in determining if it is the right move for you. Now, I'm not into the MMOG just yet but I definitely want to make sure if I do get into it that my money goes in the right place. I feel though that I would've enjoyed it when younger, and not now with the limited time I have.

This is something Microsoft Flight Simulator X has, and that got me to buy it because I liked it. I don't like the hassle of spending x bucks on the get-go for something I don't like, plus that of RETURNING the game. Hence such free trials add convenience and should be applicable on things like Trainz Sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment